Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Pincushion Parade


 We're having a Patriotic Pincushion Parade on July 4th in my small quilting groups (Facebook and Yahoo).


If you're a member, make a pincushion in red, white and blue and post a photo of your creation.   But NOT before July 4th, please.


Join us. Even if you're short on time, you can still take a left over quilt block and make a quick pincushion.






Don't worry about being too late to join in - Pincushions are quick and easy and a great way to jump start your creativity. I'm still thinking about what I'll do for mine . . . .


Thanks to Sue Bennett for this great idea. Hope it becomes an annual event. Can't wait to see some of your cute pincushions!

If you're not a member of one of my groups yet -  take a look at the sidebar of this blog for info.





6 comments:

sue bennett said...

Love the little mini's. All beautiful.

Sarah said...

I have made one and am just waiting for the 4th
to arrive. Also need to find my patriotic pins for
the photo. I surprised even myself by making
anything as I always put it off.

marian said...

Yay what fun, i'm ready!!.. can't wait to see everyone's pincushions on parade :))

Jennifer M said...

Can't wait for all the creative pincushion fun!

Unknown said...

Fun idea. Can't wait to see them all. 💖

Unknown said...

All beautiful, so tiny and so cute! can't wait to see them all

.

Related Posts with Thumbnails